Cutter Suction Dredge
DRG006 - Nu Endeavour
Dredge Spec Sheet
Nu Endeavour Cutter Suction Dredge
The Nu Endeavour Cutter Suction Dredge is a Neumann Series 350 Series dredge built by Neumann Equipment in the 1980s. Since then, it has undergone numerous refurbishments, upgrades and improvements. The operational expertise built on our contract dredging experience enables us to improve our equipment constantly. This culture of innovation gives us the leading edge as dredging contractors of choice.
The Nu Endeavour has evolved into a high technology cutting and recovery machine and has a well-earned reputation for performance and reliability in channel maintenance dredging, capital works marine dredging, and mining and resource dredging.
The dredge is demountable and can be cost-effectively transported to remote sites around Australia and overseas. In addition, the use of this dredge has proven to be a safe and cost-effective method on mine sites for the relocation or reprocessing of tailings.
The Nu Endeavour Cutter Suction Dredge has successfully removed sand, gravels, clays, muds, silts, slimes, weathered rock, and mine tailings.
In harbour and river works, where the cutter suction dredge might encounter a variety of natural and dumped materials, Neumann dredges have proven their versatility.
Neumann’s extensive dredging experience makes our dredges highly suited for various material types often encountered in flood prevention and environmental rehabilitation works.
The Nu Endeavour has worked on the following Projects:
- Coomera River Dredging Channel Maintenance Dredging,
- Maroochy Dredging and Beach Nourishment,
- South Channell and South Wavebreak Island Channel Maintenance Dredging,
- Burnett River Channel Maintenance Dredging,
- Penrith Lakes Mining and Resource Tailings Dredging,
- Moura Mine Tailings Dredging,
- South Wavebreak Island Channel Maintenance Dredging,
- Townsville Marine Project Maintenance Dredging,
- Lake Illawarra Channel Entrance Maintenance Dredging,
- Sydney Water Desalination Project,
- Maroochy Replenishment Dredging,
- Bundaberg Port Channel Maintenance Dredging,
- Canaipa Passage Channel Maintenance Dredging,
- and many more.
Nu Endeavour Cutter Suction Dredge Specifications
Nu Endeavour CSD Specifications
|Length Overall||34.78 m|
|USL Class||2E (smooth waters)|
|Owners Name||Neumann Dredging|
|Owners Address||Nuban St, Currumbin Qld 4223|
|Nominal Production Rate||650m3/hr|
|Total Power||1752 kW (2350 hp)|
|Power to Pumps||1342 kW (1800 hp)|
|Pipeline Diameter||500 mm|
|Digging Depth (min/max)||2.5m/20m|
|Gross Weight||213 Tonnes|
|Ship Type||Dredge – Non Self-Propelled|
|Superstructure Colour||White with Blue Trim|